Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hillary Knows

After Hazel's escape, Branden was overcome with passion. He knew that she was the one for him. He apologized for not realizing it sooner. They held each other, kissed, and Hazel felt that she had finally found the love she had been waiting for.

Hazel and Branden Reunite















They quickly moved to the bedroom and made love. Hazel had forgotten how angry she was at Hillary until she burst into the bedroom. Hillary, still dressed as Hazel, was shocked to see she had escaped, and could only guess at what had happened while she was out of the house for the evening.

Hazel screamed at Hillary, "How could you do this to me?? To us?? You kidnapped me and kept me away from my boyfriend!! How can YOU be my sister? I hate you!!" Hilary yelled back, "All you think about is yourself!! You never cared about me, so don't pretend you're just hating me now!" Hazel stormed out of the room crying and left Hillary and Branden facing each other.

Hillary Walks In on Hazel and Branden in the Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment