Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Hawkins Family

Well, I'm a little disappointed as I write this... I accidentally evicted my family (thanks to my mouse going crazy).
I still have Henry, Kerri, and the triplets... but the rest of my legacy family is GONE (pout).

Now it probably doesn't really count as a Legacy family, but I'm only doing this for myself, so I'm going to keep playing (and still consider the triplets my 6th generation).

The triplets are now children, and it's about 1950-60. I decided to move them to the coast, into a 1960s beach house that I built. It's quite luxurious, and the kids can enjoy the pool and sunny weather (as if it isn't always sunny in Simville!).

Henry managed to escape from the gardener's shed when the girls were about 3 years old. He's once again taken over the house and family, though in his old age he's a bit tamer. Kerri is an old lady and has long since given up trying to fight her insane husband.

The girls are doing well in school. Hillary and Heidi look so much alike, they could easily pass for twins.

New pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment